Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website to upload and host your digital content constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any other policies which are displayed in the footer of the site’s home page. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and we will notify registered members of the site by email if there are any particularly significant changes. Our relationship is a business to business relationship and the entire agreement between us and content creators comprises of these terms and conditions. Please therefore make sure that you have read and fully understand these terms and conditions before you upload any files to our site.
Payments and our fee
All payments will be made directly to you by the End User via Paypal payment gateway we choose to support.
You must have an active Paypal account to use our service and you must abide by and adhere to their respective terms, conditions and policies (Paypal terms) in order to use our site.
Our fee is 0.20 per listing, and 5.3% of the gross sale price of each copy of Your Digital Content, which you agree will be deducted from your Paypal account at the point of sale each time a purchase is made through your hosted checkout page by an End User.
You shall use the Service solely in accordance with the Terms. Without limitation, you shall not use the Service to:
- abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate other users;
- post or transmit any Products or other content that is obscene or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, that is hateful or discriminatory, or that incites violence or criminal conduct;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- conduct any unlawful activity;
- upload adult content;
- solicit or obtain password, account, or private information from any user;
- conduct or promote unauthorized advertising, solicitations, or "spam;"
- use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, reverse engineer, or prepare derivative works of any content, without authorization, that belongs to or is licensed to Tradebit, or that originates from the Services, or that belongs to another Tradebit user or to a third party, or that violates or infringes any third party intellectual property rights; or
- upload, post, transmit, or make available any Products or other material that contains software viruses or any other malicious computer code designed to interrupt or limit the functionality of the Services.